- 5 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Red Onion
- 3-4 tsp cut Ginger
- 6-7 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Tomato
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- Handful Coriander
- 1.5 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1.5 tsp Turmeric
- 4-5 whole Green Cardamon
- 2 tsp salt
- Bring Water to boil, drop eggs in and add a 1 tsp salt to water. Boil for 8 minutes or whatever texture you like the eggs to be. For better results recommend 8 minutes in boiling water.
- Set the cooking pan to high heat with oil. Allow time to heat oil perhaps 1-2 minutes. Add 3 table spoons of oil.
- Add chopped up ginger, garlic, green chillies and tomato, cook on high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Set to low heat, then add all the spices, salt, cumin seeds, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, whole green cardomon, cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- When you can see the thick texture start to form, turn cooking pan off and add freshly peeled and hard-boiled eggs that have been cut in half.
- Mix to suit.
- Garnish with coriander and serve. Great with rice or on a sandwich.
Feel free to comment tell us what you thought!!!